Sunday 3 June 2012

I was very, very drunk

We left Durdle Door a day early to go to a party back home.
On the way back I popped into the local cider farm to pick up a gallon of fowl scrumpy with my last fiver.

My grandparents we out of town and asked me to look after their bungalow for the week, So I requested the help of my four Friend's.
We headed there, got showered, changed, grabbed our drinks and got into my car.
After a week in the metro, josh was refusing to drive.
So it was down to me and my car to get us to the party.

Upon arrival I sat down with my scrumpy and, pretending it didn't smell and taste like the contents of a tramps bladder, started to down it.
It didn't take long before the effects started to take hold, and very quickly, the room was spinning and I was not feeling too great.
I headed to the bathroom for a multicoloured yawn, I was well past the point of no return and josh was trying to pour more cider down my throat, to make me feel better.
This is all I remember of the night, the rest of the story is made up of bits and pieces Ive been told from the others.

Josh got worried as Ive been gone for an hour and there was a cue of people trying to get into the bathroom, so he decided he would have to get me out via the window.
Finding a fence post in next doors garden, he started hitting the window, trying to smash it to remove a passed out krusty.
I think it was at this point I woke up on the bathroom floor with a girl outside asking it I could reach the lock on the door.
I could, and they carried me out.

no one bothered to tell Josh who was still beating the window with a wet piece of wood.
Mike decided It was probably best that I didn't drive, and since he was the most sober, and nearly had a driving licence, that he would taxi us home. The party was nearly over anyhow.
they carried me to the car, and a guy called Nick jumped in saying he needed a lift and he wanted to show us something cool on the way home.
He had a Saturday Job in a country park and had the keys to the gate, so we headed there, while I continued being sick in my lap, in the passenger seat.

We got to the park and the four lads in the back seat was moaning it was cramped and smelt of sick, So Nick, being the considerate one left the car via the window and stood on the roof.
The game of rodeo commenced, with Mike ragging my car over the speed ramps trying to throw Nick off the roof, and me projectile vomiting into the windscreen.
I never did find out who won, or if Nick survived the night, Ive not seen him since so I doubt it.
My next memory was waking up in my car, alone, covered in puke,

Looking up there was foot prints on my sunroof and I had no idea where I was.
I rolled down the yellow and green splatted window to see my grandparents house at sunrise.
staggering out of the car I found the back door of the house wide open and the lads asleep in my grandads bed. The bungalow was trashed, like another party erupted there at some point. leaving me to clean both the house and a car almost full of recycled scrumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment